Thursday, September 22, 2011

Savvy Shopper: Search the Web and Score Deals

As a Savvy Shopper, I am always looking for ways to save money or score free samples and special coupons.

When I hear about new websites, blogs or clubs, I just have to try them out. I’m going to share with you a few of my favorite websites. Don’t worry if you don’t have time to go to all of them. When I see an offer that comes available, I share it on my Savvy Shopper Facebook page.

If you don’t want to miss out, “Like” the page here:www.facebook.com/savannahsavvyshopper.

Swagbucks

My favorite site of all times is Swagbucks. If you haven’t signed up for Swagbucks yet, you need to. Swagbucks allows you to earn gift cards free.

You earn points from the following: Internet searches, watching videos, taking surveys and printing and using coupons. You trade these points for gift cards for places like Amazon, Bass Pro, Home Depot and more.

Is it legit? Does it work? Yes.

Take it from this Savvy Shopper, I have enough points to cash in $910 worth of Amazon gift cards. Here is a referral link: www.swagbucks.com/refer/ChelleTheSavvyShopper.

I just started last year after Christmas and made a goal to earn $1,000 in Amazon gift cards by the next year, and I’m almost there. If you want tips on earning points, just “like” the Savvy Shopper Facebook page and look under the discussion tab.

Pssst

Another site I like is http://pssst.generalmills.com. This is a cool insider page that provides you with news about new products and even samples and coupons.

I just joined this site this past week, and upon logging in, I was able to print a coupon for $1 off Fiber One cereal. That will match up nicely with the $2 Publix coupon from the yellow advantage flyer.

Other coupons I was able to print were Land O’Lakes Cinnamon Butter, Chex Muddy Buddies and Cereal Treat Bars. I was also able to email the coupon link to my friends through their “tell a friend program.”

Kraft First Taste

Another site to consider is www.kraftfirsttaste.com. They have offered sample packs from time to time. You just have to check back often to see what is being offered. They sent me coupons for free hot dogs, free barbecue sauce, drink mix samples and snack mixes.

Vocal Point

Another site I recommend is www.vocalpoint.com. This site offers “try and tells” where you can try items and report your opinions on them.

They have sent me full-size bottles of Pantene, coupons for free cereal, free Fresh Express salad and all sorts of samples with high-value coupons. You do have to go in and request the offer when it is available and check the site often.

They do not have samples available all the time. It’s hit or miss. However, when one comes available, you will not want to miss it. Vocal Point gave me the tip to be sure to check your email to stay on top of current offers.

I’m waiting on my sample of Downy Unstoppables. I can’t wait to try it.

Bzz Agent

Another site that offers free samples from time to time is www.bzzagent.com. This site is a bit tricky, so read the rules on how to “be an agent.”

Kashi

Sign up for Kashi Connect at www.kashi.com/account/new and join a group of community insiders who get sneak-peek product updates, newsletters and exclusive offers, including coupons and free samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment